Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

For my father take's, care of me

 For my father take's, care of me,

I will never cease to be a child,

He is my father, I am his child,

He is my father, I am his child.


Love has neither option,

Nor can it ever refuse,

His love is my fortress,

His love is my refuge.


I love Him, He loves me,

What more do I need,

He fulfils all my desire,

Even before I speak.


I invite you, my loved ones,

I invite you, my friends,

He has plenty in store,

No shortage have I ever know.


Come to my Father, 

He is your Father too,

The one who cares,

The one who is true.

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...