Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

I raise my mine eyes to the Cross

 I raise my mine eyes to the Cross

a poem by R.A. Jacob

When things go beyond me

When difficulties surround me,

When I lose control,

I raise my mine eyes to the Cross


Moses lifted the snake in the desert,

Those who looked at it were restored,

Perishing people were made whole,

The death just lost it's control.


If things go beyond you,

If difficulties surround you, 

If you you have reached the wall,

Then my dear one to Jesus call.


Walls of failure will perish, 

Walls of dejection shall cease,

The saviour shall hold you,

He shall hear your pleas.


No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...