Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 4, 1994

Lord I invite you to the ruins of my heart, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


Lord, I invite you to the ruins of my heart

a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


Lord, I invite you,
To the ruins of my heart,
There's plenty of failures,
Wherever you may start.

I invite you to this dungeon,
Where there is no light,
Oh Lord my lord,
Please flood it with life.

I have tried most humans,
I have tried and failed,
Oh my Lord on thy grace,
Thy servant doth wait.

I fear frail humans,
Be my vanguard, my Lord
Protect me, my Saviour,
Protect me, from the sword.

I am pushed to the wall,
There's no way I can hide,
In this hour of distress,
Let me know you are beside.

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...