Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 12, 1993

Once again He called me, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


Once again He called me

a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


Once again He called me,
With a voice so loud,
I woke up from my slumber,
Saw ruins all around.

In my distress, I cried out,
Lord, I am undone,
An assurance he gave me,
The battle shall be won

I am on my knees,
Hearing to His command,
Faith and persistence,
Is my Lords demand.

He seeks my worries,
He seeks my pain,
He seeks all my burdens,
I carried in vain.

Note:- This poem was written by me on the 2nd of December 1993

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...