Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Reinforce the walls of this castle, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

Reinforce the walls of this castle

a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


Reinforce the walls of this castle,
Thou hast sealed it each and every time,
The force is attacking the centre
Striking at the very nest.

Nature has no factor to play,
Nor is there any other power,
I am fighting my mortal nature,
I need immortal to guard.

I am sure He can move the mountains,
Yet alas, I have the option to choose,
Oh, what a free will,
I wish I may refuse.

If it were to sea he could part,
If it was the tempest He could part,
Here it is my heart,
I too have to play a part.

When it's thee, I am strong,
When it comes to me I am weak,
At this hour of decision
My Lord, thy command I seek

Not my will Lord, but thine,
Everything shall be so fine,
If I am left to free will,
I am sure I am bound to pine

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...