Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Take all my depressions I give Thee    , a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


Take all my depressions I give Thee   
a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

Take all my depressions I give Thee,
Your shoulders won't fail  I'm sure,
What I can't  bear on my own,
I seek Thee all the more.

Mighty God Prince of Peace,
In my life thy Peace I seek,
You are God of heaven and earth,
Seeking your peace right on earth

You make my life heavenly,
Adding worth to my life,
Turning dead to life,
Turning dead to life.  

 Note: I wrote this poem when I was extremely depressed. Life had lost it's meaning. Christ shoulder I found worthy to bear my depression and I left it to Him. Prince of Peace granted me His Peace beyond compare. Let me thank Him for his grace favour and mercy.

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...