Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 9, 2020

I Love You, My life, My wife., a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


I Love You, My life, My wife.
a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

Are my shoulders too week,
That I pass the buck,
No, my dear, I am a solid rock,
Not a splinter shall reach thee at all.

Let the mountains fall,
Let the wave rise,
Fear not, my love shall suffice,
Fear not, my love shall suffice.

I tell you no trouble is too hard,
Too hard for me to bear,
You are my dainty darling,
Cannot drown you in my care.

You are the bird, in whom my soul resides,
You need not doubt any word,
My love for you is like a castle,
Which nothing can ever annul?

You are the pivot of my strength
The best part of my life,
Gods gift so precious as I find,
I love you, my life, my wife.

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...