Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 6, 2020

No that must have been an angel, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India



No, she must have been an angel
a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

No, she must have been an angel,
Such beauty is hard to find,
You bet I am not joking,
I am captivated by my find.

Some facts cannot be believed,
Some facts should not be shared,
Her face I found so beautiful,
I just stared and stared.

My pen has found its muse,
What more should I write,
I can just sum up,
Bold, beautiful and bright.

The face has the brightness of the sun,
Locks the darkness of night,
Beauty so perfect,
I think it's perfection defined.

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...