Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Bones lay shattered, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

Bones lay shattered
a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

Bones lay shattered,
Yet I am sure,
Of all the blessings,
He has in store.

They will harken to your command,
The dead shall come back to life,
Waiting on your providence,
Seeking for the breath of life.

I am facing goliath,
I need the, to guide
When thou art near
I have the courage to fight.

Winning the battle
In the name of the lord,
Waiting on his Providence,
To be My, sword.

Note in this poem the poet is in a difficult situation and in such a situation he still has faith in God's providence.

Written on seventh of May 1989

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...