Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 9, 2020

My History Teacher, S Kaur , a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


My History Teacher, S Kaur
a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

A subject that is embedded,
In the soils of the past,
Yet she makes it lively,
With her knowledge so vast.

Note: These lines were written by me, for my history teacher Mrs S.kaur. It was written as a title for her. Today I intend to keep them as one of my poetic composition. Thank you ma'am.
A poem that I wrote even before realized that I am writing one.
Feb 1991.
Whatever we may do to appreciate our teachers, can never be compared to their dedication, for today whatever we are, it is because of them.

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...