Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 9, 2020

My Geography Teacher ,Mrs Anurupa Biswas, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


My Geography Teacher, Mrs Anurupa Biswas
a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

I sit in the classroom,
She takes me away,
Sometimes by the mountain,
Sometimes by the bay.


Note: These lines were written by me, for my Geography teacher Mrs Anurupa Biswas. It was written as a title for her. Today I intend to keep them as one of my poetic composition.
A poem that I wrote even before realized that I am writing one.

Whatever we may do to appreciate our teachers, can never be compared to their dedication, for today whatever we are it is because of them

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...