Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Am I my brother's keeper?, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


Am I my brother's keeper?

a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


Am I my brother's keeper?

What God has given God should take,
No man should play a part,
He knows what is better,
Why should we put our heart?

Anger has taken so many lives,
Cain played the first part,
Why kill thy brother,
Adam sons are all brother at last.

No enemy to kill,
It’s my brother there,
Sons of Adam are brothers at last,
Where is my enemy it is all farce

Note: This poem has recent killings as its basic point.
You all are aware of how people kill each other in the name of religion, sometimes on the basis of caste, sometimes on the basis of, property.

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...