Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 9, 2020

What can I do?

What can I do?
I am at such a stage,
That your image is present,
On each and every page.

I read every word,
My eyes riveted on the page,
But my heart you know,
Is captured and encaged.

I leave my book,
To change my mind,
But your thoughts,
Forever abide.

I close my book and
Ponder for a while,
I try my best,
But your thoughts abide.

Oh dear till when,
This love I can hide,
You know not dear,
My heart’s plight.

It tries its best,
That its love may be known,
But the one in the skull,
Asks it not to expose.

Whenever you are near,
Its my head that prevails,
And whenever you leave
My heart takes its place.

Don’t think that I don’t love you,
I am at such a stage, and
If I don’t get you,
I’ll turn out to be a sage.

Note: I should have written this note as I posted this poem on valentine day yet I didn't as I wanted you to enjoy it. This poem was written during my college days.

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...