Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 6, 2020

Democracy your days are numbered, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


Democracy your days are numbered

a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


I have stopped,
Speaking the truth,
Or it will be considered,
an unforgivable offence.

Why speak the truth,
Dogmatic won't understand,
Why shower pearls on swine,
Pigs would consider it an offence.

Democracy your days are numbered,
In this sacred land,
When wisdom fails, anarchy prevails
I leave my country in His hands.

We need His intervention,
It's now beyond human hands,
You are the creator,
I leave my country in Your hands.

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...