Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 20, 2000

3 My Train Is Running At its Fastest , a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

3 My Train Is Running At Its Fastest

a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India



Even if the track comes to an end,
The train, shall not, be stalled,
Uphill on the mountain of faith,
The train shall still go on.

Men shall not live by bread alone
But by every word,
Jonah in the depth of the sea,
Was yet by the Savior was heard.

Uphill goes the train,
On the mountain of faith,
As the track is nearing the end,
In humble adoration, I stand.

Will the track, be provided?
Will the sea ever part?
A battle of faith,
A test of the heart.

Let the track come to an end,
Let the sea just stand,
But just as Peters,
Just hold our hands.

Note: This is the third part of the poem that wrote in 2000 on the same issue. Faith is mightier the mountains. God gave me the faith though I lost that job yet He proved to be mightier than everything. He did not fail me with Him I emerged stronger.

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...