Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 7, 2000

2 My train is running at its fastest, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

My train is running at its fastest

My train is running at its fastest,
It has approached 2000 as I find,
I have reached the penultimate,
Few more yards of track, I find.

In front is the mighty sea,
Behind is hunger and want,
I shall not curse my Savior,
Who can satisfy all my wants?

I am waiting for the deliverance,
As the track is nearing its end,
I have decided not to mummer,
I am sure the track shall not end.

Before my foes overpower me,
He’ll divide the sea into parts,
Before my train derails,
He’ll provide the path.

Fear not oh Jacob, fear not,
His grace is sufficient every time,
Before the track comes to an end,
An unending track ye shall find.

NOTE: THE POEM HAS LINKS WITH MY FIRST POEM SHARED TODAY A FEW ENTRIES EARLIER .LOOK AT BOTH TO REACH ITS DEPTH.

written on 7th Jan 2000.

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...