Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 14, 2024

You are The Master

Tell me Jesus, what should I do, 

When everything is out of control, 

When I am not at the helm of affairs, 

When things are out of control. 


I can't control the movement of time, 

I can't control the events of life, 

I can't manage my world, and

That's a fact every time. 


Maker of heaven and earth, 

Creator of all who breath, 

I raise my request to thee, 

Interweave in the movement of time. 


You have always stepped in my favour, 

Interweave in the movement of time, 

I leave all my worries at thy footstool, 

For you are the master of my life. 


No comments:

You are The Master

Tell me Jesus, what should I do,  When everything is out of control,  When I am not at the helm of affairs,  When things are out of control....