Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 14, 2023

My prayers for Manipur

I pray for the people of the Northeast, 
I pray for the Manipur that burned, 
I pray for your divine intervention, 
I pray that my prayers be heard. 

Your house of worship have been burned,
Your people are in refugee homes, 
Christ hatred has been shown, 
Burnt are all their homes. 

Politically organised people planned, 
Burning every vehicle, every church, 
Attacked houses with precision and plan,
Killing the people by and by. 

Oh murderers of Manipuri, 
How did it feel? killing your brothers alass, 
Those who can't love their neighbours, 
Can't ever have love for the Lord. 

Interween my Jesus interween, 
Interween my Lord I pray, 
Interween in the movement of time, 
Interween my Lord I pray. 









No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...