Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 6, 2023

Justice will never die

Justice will never die

a poem by R.A. Jacob


I can't say nor can I write, 

And I wish I may never be able to write, 

How they must have felt, 

When they were persecuted on every side. 


How can you persecute a person, 

I find it shame full and hard, 

Hatred is shameful to witness, 

Hatred is sin alas! 


Voice of wisdom is often ignored, 

Voice of wisdom often fails, 

Noise of the mob is regulated noise, 

Noise that often prevails. 


Blood of Abel cried for revenge, 

Blood of humans always cries, 

Blood will seek for justice, 

Justice will never die. 




No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...