Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 3, 2023

Every prison can be broken

Every prison can be broken

a poem by R.A. Jacob

You can only be caged in the prison you create, 

So break the walls anyway, 

Why live as a prisoner, 

Live as a free man I say. 


Every prison can be broken, 

You have to take concrete steps, 

Walls can crumble in a go, 

If you pray and say, Amen. 


Master of heaven and earth

Master of the whole universe, 

Master I seek thy protection, 

Master world fails to understand. 


I will only cling to thy cross, 

I will my succour claim, 

Like the woman who touched thy robe, 

My faith shall always prevail. 


Master your servant never fails, 

Master your grace is supreme, 

I will only look to thee,

Rest is just not to be seen. 







1 comment:

RANJIT KUMAR said...

Lovely poems great work jacob kee up the good poetic excellence work

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...