Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Worshippers of power and authority

 Worshippers of power and authority,

They are crushing me by and by,

They can only hear their master,

They cannot hear me as I cry.


Their smiles are regulated,

As the master demands,

They know how to dance,

Just as master commands.


Puppets  are crushing me down,

Crushing with all they might,

Using the sharpest weapon of sarcasm,

Sarcasm that I cannot fight.


They cut  deep with words,

They cut me deep with the tone,

Using the sharpest weapon,

That world has ever known.


They have got a decree to oppress,

From their master's hand,

I am crushed at random,

As the puppet Demands.

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...