Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Why should you be left out

 Why should you be left out,

I have found a meaning in my life,

At the foot of the cross,

There is a stream of life.


Come with me brother,

Come with me, sis,

Why should you,

Your blessings miss.


He is the water of life,

He is true wine,

He is our fortress,

Come let us in Him abide.


In Him is life,

In Him is light

His yoke is easy,

His burden is light.


He died for you and me,

His love forever abides.

He is our fortress,

Come let us in Him abide.


Note Dear friends in this poem I share with you the greatest treasure that I have. His love has transformed me from frustrated to fruitful. If ever you are frustrated and feel life has no meaning then at such time turn to Him.

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...