Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Why, is the freedom of speech being curtailed

 Why, is the freedom of speech being curtailed, 

Why, are laws being miss applied, 

Why, are false FIR registered, 

While those who need to be registered are denied. 


Why, is justice always blind, 

Why, does it always close eyes, 

Why, is the world so blind, 

Why should I turn my eyes? 


Why, is my world turning upside down, 

Why, is justice being denied, 

Why, is the world so upside down, 

Why, are rights being denied.


Why, am I writing these lines, 

Why, should I ever write, 

Why are people being labeled,

Why just tell me why.


Note:- Indian political situation

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...