Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 19, 2021

I will hide my wounds be sure a poem by Reginold Jacob

 I will hide my wounds for sure

Poem By Reginold Jacob


I will hide my wounds for sure,
I will bury them too deep.
They will look for traces,
Yet I will cover them deep.

Venture in the depth of silence, 
Venture in the deepest depth,
Seek not for human solace,
Look at the price He paid.

The price for your freedom,
Has been paid in full,
Ralish the freedom you attained,
Removed are all the stains.


Elizabeth Olesen Thanks, Reginold, for sharing the way you hide your pain, and concluding with the decision to look at the Prince of Peace. If this poem is read with a Christian eye, then the hiding of your wounds is put forward into the throne of Jesus, often regarded as the Prince of Peace. Those who believe in him will indeed find this poem very inspiring. But of course, there are many ways poems are read. Otherwise, it is very beautiful!

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...