Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

They are making fun of my grief

 They are making fun of my grief,

Saying you appear so tense,

They know the reality,

They are the ones who pretend,


My condition is that of a lizard,

Half dead and half alive,

People like ants are biting,

As I am being robbed of my life.


Pain is so much I can't express,

What if these ants also bite, 

Pain+pain=pain,

Anyway, I am to be robbed of life.


Eat me away, Eat me alive,

Everybody has an appetite,

Anyway, I am of some use,

Whether dead or alive.


Note:- This poem was written way back in 2005. Today I thank God for bringing me out of it all. Yes, dear friends, pain is always unbearable. Yet God gives us the grace to bear it all.

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...