Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Tell me when did you do it

 Tell me when did you do it,

Tell me how did you change,

This heart full of frustrations,

How did you my Saviour change?


I do not know, I can't understand,

Saviour how did you change,

How did this heart of mine,

My Lord My God ye changed.


Merciful Saviour, merciful Lord,

You are wonderful, oh my Lord,

You say and it is done,

This heart through you had won.


You changed my thinking,

In one go,

Oh, what a change,

I couldn't even know,


Keep me in this state,

Of thankfulness and,

Fears, will forever part,

For you imparted a thankful heart.


Note:-  Dear friends God can change your heart too, but the big question is this are we willing to come to Him. Christ proclaims come unto me all ye who labour and I will give you rest. Well, are we willing to come to Him?


No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...