Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 31, 2022

Law of cause and effect

Law of cause and effect

a poem by R.A. Jacob

 Law of cause and effect, 

Has a role to play every time, 

Yet I seek for mercy, 

Which in thee I can find.


Crimson red is my sins, 

Clear as snow is thy grace, 

I need thy mercy, 

And I seek thy face.


Not in accordance with my deeds, 

But in accordance with thy grace, 

Give me thy assurance,

That I this Goliath may face.


Goliath challenges loud and clear,

I stand as an Israelite shaken to the core,

Where is David, who on God relies,

Call him, call him, before I die.


Isaiah heard the voice of the lord,

And he said here am I send me,

Now as I hearken to thy voice,

I’ll say here am I send me


Turn me to David, 

Use my dried out bones,

Thy command makes an army rise,

Where the dead bones in the valley doth lie  


No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...