Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 11, 2022

JEHOVAH PROVIDES

 Can I have some more?

Can I have another dose?

It gives me the strength to endure,

I think it is my cure.


You call it pain I call it wine,

You fear it from distance,

I sleep with it every time

As I wake up it always abides.


My friend since an age,

My loyal servant as I find,

It wakes me up in the middle of the night,

Wears a different mask every time.


Yet it comes to me and I fear it,

Now I fear it no more,

It has worn so many masks,

I discover it the second it strolls


Keep coming keep going,

Keep troubling yourself,

You have lost your luster

With me myself


Jehovah Jhira shall always provide,

No fear of failure,

He is the security of my life,

Keep venturing to meet demise.

 

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...