Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 11, 2022

Father, I am a sojourner in the land

 Father, I am a sojourner  in the land,

Every year as a nomad I stand,

Led by sheer necessity,

From one to the other land.


I am tired of continuous change,

Yet I do understand,

All through the turmoil,

I am in your hand.


Had I not been in your protection

I would have ceased to be,

Even through unbearable change,

Thy mercy I can see.


I am in the refinery of the Lord,

Heat is burning impurities out,

I will not ask Him to stop this, 

Till all the chaff is out.


I am sure of thy love,

I know my Lord you care,

Why should I ask thee to stall this,

When I know my Lord ye care.


You are the Potter,

I am the clay, 

To thy discretion, I leave myself,

For further refinement, I pray.


He who gave His life for us,

His providence I cannot doubt,

I pray for further refinement,

Till all the trash is out.


Dear friends, I wrote this poem because I have no secure job, so every year I have to change my job. Today I thank God for His protection if you are in a difficult time then believe He is more than sufficient for all your needs, have faith, and you will prevail.


No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...