Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 31, 2022

IT’S a fact dead decay very fast

IT’S a fact dead decay very fast

a poem by R.A. Jacob

 IT’S a fact dead decay very fast,
Three days will make things foul,
Thirty days without burial,
Ravens will me devour.

Don’t make me a pickle,
I am a human, who breathes,
You may call it management, 
Yet under your decisions, I reel.

For the betterment of the institution,
A human should die,
The temple of learning, 
Requires a priest to be sacrificed.

I have learnt in this temple,
The fundamental rule of life, 
Do not be over-concerned, 
Or you will pay with your life.

If students are wrong, 
Just close your eyes,
They are your ultimate employers,
If they complain it means, demise.


I wrote this poem when I was in Prabhu Dayal Public School.I was told to leave the job and was given one month's notice and in this one month period I had to continue to teach the students 


No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...