Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

I wonder if you'll ever know

I wonder if you'll ever know,
That you are the throb of my heart,
Yet It won't ever change,
My feeling for you sweetheart.

You may live in your constructs,
You may feel what you wish,
Yet It won't change realities,
You will remain, my bliss.

Though you will fail to understand,
So what, I still shall love,
For truly speaking,
I have no options, but one.

You will continue to be with me,
I will continue to be your love,
In love, there is  neither an option,
Nor can I find a better dove.

Dame, don't ever be doubtful,
Dame, understand my love,
Dame, you are important,
Dame, you are my love.

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...