Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

I fight my battle on my knees

 I fight my battle on my knees, for

He fights my battles for me,

You may wonder how it happens,

Yet I know, I win on my knees.


He fights my battles,

He fights for my rights,

He is my protector,

He is my guiding light.


He is more than sufficient,

He is MIGHTY indeed,

He is my protector,

No human protection, I need.


His vanguard never faileth,

His love always prevails,

I am on my knees,

As he doth always prevails.


I love Him, His love is sufficient for me,

I love Him, all failure shall flee,

No, He cannot fail any time,

He is my light, He is my life.

Edwin Jepson A wonderful poem Rufus, yes, the good Lord will always be there for you, Eddie 

Emmanuel Ntezeyombi That is awesome. So well expressed, inspiring and true. God bless.

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...