Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 1, 2021

I see the chair is vacant

I see the chair is vacant, and

I miss the million-dollar smile,

I hold my feelings to myself,

I know it's a part & parcel of life.


You will live as an inspiration,

Be it know or then,

You are in saviors care,

It's a better place, Amen.


Note:- Dedicated to Mrs. Cynthia Manhonoran.


Nishu Mathur Hi Reginold, so sad to hear of this. I was taught history by Mrs. Manoharan and she was our principal. May she be at peace. I remember how enthusiastic and vibrant she used to be

Reginold Jacob, She was an angel of God, now back in His care.

Westly Shaw, I am so sorry to hear this. a good teacher nowadays is hard to find. Here, it's been all computer or home school!

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...