Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

I need no approval of yours

 I need no approval of yours,

Nor do I need that you may recognize,

For all my trusted creations,

Are truly from the heart of mine.


I can't trade back my thumb,

As Dronacharya required,

No, it will be too big a price,

The statue should be paid back in stone.


Anything more than this,

Would be too far fetched a price,

Stones should be paid back in stone,

The stone should be a stone's prize.


My dreams and inspirations,

Never touched the realms of earth,

Even if they descended,

They never considered me worth.


Maybe they were hewed out of stone,

Maybe they were perfectly petrified,

Stones are worthy in this world

Hearts get petrified.


In this poem, I intend to clarify that all my poems are my works that need no approval from their inspirations. As most of my inspirations have been stone to me. Though made of flesh yet to me a stone. Stones whom I loved remained stones.

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...