Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

God made me in the furnace of affliction

 God made me in the furnace of affliction,

Every time difficulties struck me I held him tight,

And the journey proved to be bliss,

His presence always proved to be my Light.


Now when I look back at the desert,

I wonder how did I cross,

The saviour led me all the way,

Till the time I was across.


Your presence was my shade,

You saved me from all  blades,

How did I survive them all,

He saved from one and all.


Desert was it I can't say,

When the water of life was beside,

Desert was it I can't say,

When He all my needs did provide.


My stores never depleted,

There was enough for all my needs,

He kept on filling it always

Even before I could plead


Desert was no desert for me,

My rock was by my side,

What more does a sheep need,

When the shepherd is beside.


No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...