Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Covid I fear not death

Covid I fear not death, 

a poem by R.A. Jacob

Covid I fear not death, 

If my house is prepared, I will go, 

Yet my every breath is counted 

He is the supreme I know. 


Angel of death can't touch me, 

I am resting in my Savior's arms,

No untoward thing can happen, 

His love is a supreme command. 


I will remain loyal to Him, 

To live is Christ, to die is gain,

I am safe in His arms,

Why should I get vain? 


Note:- I wrote this poem as I realised that I am suffering from the corona. I am posting this poem when I and my family are out of it. God is good. Ame

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...