Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Without him, I am a bunch of lies

 Without him, I am a bunch of lies

Poem By Reginold Jacob


How horrible, how dark, is my life,

I am not worthy at all,

If He had not paid the price,

I am sure I would have gone.


Gone to the depth of the hell,

Burnt in its red hot fire,

Yet He paid the price in full,

A fact that I admire.


My worth is in Christ Jesus,

For He paid for me the price,

Look not for worth in me,

Without Him, I am a bunch of lies.



Comment

Westly Shaw Thanks for sharing and so true!

Matthew Bill Reginold, as our challenges are many, many of them are great. With a little bit of help made easy, in the same breath when our eyes are open, they are often multiplied. A nice spiritual thought you have penned and shared. Thanks 

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...