Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

I will wait on the deliverance of the lord, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

I will wait on the deliverance of the lord

a poem by Reginald Ajay Jacob, India


I'll wait, on the deliverance of the lord,
Never on any other means,
Neither has He failed ever,
Nor will He fail you see.

He lifteth the poor out of dunghill,
Maketh a barren woman,
To be a joyful mother of a child.
Wait on His will sublime.


Do not doubt thy creator,
His strength is sufficient every time,
He can revive the dead,
Wait on His will sublime.

I can't compel Him to change His decisions,
Yet I pray that He change my life,
Not in accordance to my will,
But as He wishes He may define.

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...