Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

I am nothing without Him, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India



I am nothing without Him

a poem by Reginald Ajay Jacob, India


I am nothing without Him,
His forgiveness is my life,
If fruit of disobedience,
Could rob us of our life.

Than fruit of Christ's obedience,
Can bring us back to life,
Door to heaven is open,
Only through the blood of Christ.

I'm the way, the truth, the light
The vine,the door, and everlasting life,
The hope of the sinful,
The light to the blind.

My bank of righteousness,
In whom I myself confine,
When the judgement begins
I will hide in the blood of Christ.

R.A.Jacob

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...