Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 10, 2020

For you my dear He cares, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

For you my dear He cares

a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


Now that all doors are closed,
I knock at the  door of heaven,
For the world never hears me,
Why shouldn't I talk to Him who cares

World is sleeping as of now,
Yet He neither slumbers nor sleeps,
He must be worried for me,
I am one of His sheep.

How frail was my effort,
Leaving the source of light,
Seeking recognition from the blind,
Walking in darkness, seeking light.

When you feel frustrated,
When you feel everything is gone,
Knock at the door of heaven,
I tell you all worries will be gone.

Here nobody has time for you,
Everybody will hold back praise,
There He is eager to hear from you,
Every thought that you to him raise.

My soul talk to they saviour,
He is not busy, that He won't hear,
For the world, you may be a number,
For you my dear He cares.
Amen.

Note:- if you feel that this prayer/poem has the essence of truth. Please feel free to express your gratitude to Him in the comment box below.

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...