Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 16, 1992

Ye make these Ashes to burn, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

Ye make these ashes to burn my dear,
Ye make this human to yearn
Ye make me strive for a goal,
Which I can't ever earn.

If it was something impossible
I'm sure I would have won it for you,
Yet winning thy hearts castle
My love I can't ever do.

Doors of thy castle are closed on me
I've waited, since an age,
These doors are as good as steep walls,
For they won't ever deviate.

I turn from human to ashes
From plant to dried out bush
This body now remains lifeless
For my heart my love ye took.

Ash and ash is all that I find,
There's no sign of life anywhere
Yet even these ashes will come to life,
If only my love ye care.
16/November/1992

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...