Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

When you insult, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


When you insult

a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


When you insult a person, for his looks,
You insult His maker for sure,
You may mock me, as you wish,
Revenge is His for sure.

I have lifted my eyes,
The matter is in His court,
Wait on him just hang on,
God will judge you for sure.

When you mock, His creation,
You mock Him, for sure,
Wait for His judgement,
It will be given for sure.

You think you will escape,
You mocked the Lord most high,
Judgement will not take long,
To Him, I have lifted my eyes.

Note -My dear friends when I am hurt I run to my father and leave it at His footstool. He takes care of the rest.

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...