Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Let I die

Let I die

a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


Kill that I, if you can,
Or it will kill you, for sure,
Lucifer fell from heaven,
I had played a role.

Women ate the forbidden fruit,
Thinking I shall be wise,
I have destroyed many nations,
You should be a bit wiser.

I the cause of sorrow
I the cause of pain
I the cause of depression
I, should not make you vain.

Kill that I, I tell you.
I know it is the root cause,
If you can refuse I,
You will live as you choose.

The key to success is controlling I,
Try my dear ones this remedy try.
If you need success then let I die
If you need success then let I die.

Note:- The poem talks about how, I could even destroy an angel called Lucifer, who fought with God, and later became satan. It also talks about Eve the woman was deceived by Satan to eat the forbidden fruit in her desire to be wise

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...