Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

When the hands of the lord are around you, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


When the hands of the lord are around you
a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

When the hands of the Lord,
Are around you,
When His love surrounds you,
Then non can ever confound you.

It's all because of His grace,
We can everyday face,
He washes all our infirmities,
And leaves no trace.

I bear the brunt every time,
Though the sky's fall on me,
Yet I am alive you see,
Thanking for His grace you see.

Sky's are heavy if they fall,
For they carry the weight of thoughts,
Weight to heavy, for human,
I just pin them to the cross.

I find love woven in scolding,
I find care in every word,
Thank God for such a person,
Thank God for all your care.

R.A.Jacob© August/15/18

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...