Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 10, 2020

Waiting on the lord, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


Waiting on the lord, 

a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, 


In search of water
I struggled for years
Mirage is all that I found,
Still, the hope abounds.

I wonder one day,
When water is in front,
I may reject it,
Thinking it is just muck.

I strive, I search, I continue,
He, my strength renews,
No matter if the water is fiction,
He still has the power to renew.

Young lions do hunger
The mighty do fail
Those who wait on his providence
I am sure can never fail.

I wrote this poem on 7th March 2007.

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...