Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

To Rahul with love, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

To Rahul with love 

a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob

Don't call him names I tell you,
Blood of freedom fighters,
Flows in his veins,
For when you call him names, it pains.

Blood of Motilal Nehru,
Blood of Indira Gandhi,
Blood of Rajiv Gandhi,
A lineage is so royal so great.

Till when shall you malign him,
Just for political gains,
I tell you you are ruthless,
I tell your actions pains.

Blood of Jesus, I implore you,
Wash off all the stains,
They have maligned my favourite,
You only can wash all stains.

R.A. Jacob © 29/8/18



No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...