Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 26, 1994

Stones shall proclaim your glory, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


Stones shall proclaim your glory

a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


Stones shall proclaim your glory,
If now I withhold my tongue,
I can't hide thy mercy,
I can't hide thy love,

You cared for thy sheep in the desert,
You cared for the flock even now,
Nothing can touch thy people,
Until my lord ye allow.

You saved me from the crushing power of steel,
You saved me from losing my hand,
In front of thy mercy seat my lord,
In humble adoration, I stand.

Ten lepers, ye cleansed,
Only one came and thanked,
You saved me a hundred times,
Just once I have thanked.

Note- Written on 26 April 1994. When God saved me and my hand from a dangerous accident.
1. Stones shall proclaim my glory if these people remain quiet. Christ Jesus spoke these words at the time He entered Jerusalem.
2. Talks about God's protection for Jews as they moved through the desert.
3. Crushing power of steel refers to my accident in which my hand got crushed.
4. Seat refers to the approachability of God.
Jesus Christ healed ten lepers only one came and thanked him

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...