Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Persecution, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

Persecution
a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

Do not fear those who kill the body,
Fear Him who can kill both body and soul,
See how they nailed Him to the Cross,
See how they nailed him to the Cross.

Be faithful unto death,
I'll give you a crown of life,
Do not deny me I am life,
God had given God be glorified.

Be faithful unto death,
I am the resurrection and the life,
They can just kill the body,
I am the resurrection and the life.

Fear not, little flock fear not,
You are the Apple of mine eye,
Fear not, little flock fear not,
You are the Apple of mine eye.

No comments:

Class XI Geography Question Bank India

Class XI Geography Question Bank India Chapter 1. Answer the following questions .  Why has 82 30 mins east has been chosen as a standard me...