Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Break all the bondage of fear, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

Break all the bondage of fear
a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


What freedom he gave to all,
I nail all my sin to the Cross,
To the Cross, I nail all my fears,
He is my God, my dear.

Blood of Jesus has the power to cleanse,
Whatever be the depth of sin,
Were all the remedies of the world fail,
He sacrifices still doth prevails.

If fear has encompassed you,
You are right in front of the same,
Nail it to the cross of Jesus,
Fear will have to fail.

Fear of the unknown, nail it,
Fear of failure, nail it,
Fear and failure, nail it,
Nail it, nail it, to the Cross.

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...