Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Marijuana Cannabis, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

Marijuana Cannabis
a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

I want a freedom fighter,
To fight within this land,
There are a number of perverted,
Who in prison should land?

They are selling our future,
Selling our children weed,
No, they have no wisdom,
To them, money is their Creed.

In the garden I see,
Youngsters smoking weed,
Maybe I see too much,
Much more than I need.

Have you seen someone,
Smoking a joint,
Did you ignore it,
I tell that's the point.

We need a great fighter,
To save my motherland,
Our children will turn out to be druggy
Why don't you understand?

Save them they our future,
Don't make money your God,
One day we will have to answer,
In front of the throne of the Lord.

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...